Code of Ethics
We the member companies of the Mid-Atlantic Solar & Storage Association (MSSA) are committed to protecting the rights of consumers and commercial users of solar energy systems. We are dedicated to provide safe and effective products and services, accurate information about our products and services, fair and honest sales practices, and reliable servicing of our products.
Our commitment to these rights means that we will:
- Produce, specify, and install solar energy products and systems that meet high standards of quality and performance.
- Protect the health and safety of consumers in the design manufacture, and installation of our solar energy systems.
- Present honestly the capabilities, performance and energy producing potential of our systems. We will strive to provide clear and accurate information to our clients and consumers.
- Offer and honor clear understandable warranties that comply with all applicable codes and regulations. Conform to fair business practices when offering services to clients.
- Perform product servicing and repairs in a professional manner.
- Follow the intent and the letter of the law when representing federal, state, and local incentives for solar.
- Advertise only bona fide prices and sell the merits of our products and services without reflecting unfairly on our competitors.