MSEIA is a solar energy trade and advocacy organization representing New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
Established in 1997 by solar energy advocates, it is an historic and highly-effective membership organization that consists of solar developers, contractors, manufacturers, architects, engineers, consultants and other industry professionals.
In addition to policy advocacy on the state and federal level, MSEIA works with local governments to encourage and aid in the development and rapid adoption of solar installations. The result is a new renewable energy economy which fosters green jobs and decreases the use of fossil fuels.
MSEIA is an IRS approved 501 C-6 non-profit organization.and is a regional affiliate of the national Solar Energy Industries Association.
MSEIA is dedicated to advancing the interests of solar energy and to developing a strong local industry offering high quality installation and professional services to business and residential customers in the region we serve.
- NJ and PA Solar Incentive Funding
- NJ and PA RPS with a Solar requirement for utilities
- Legislation to Eliminate NJ Property Tax Increases for Solar Installations
- Strong, Consistent Advocacy for Long Term SREC Contracts & SRECs for small generators
- Recovery Act Stimulus Appropriations for Renewable Energy Projects
- Key roles in shaping net metering and interconnection regulations and law
- Advocate on behalf of solar installers in NJ prevailing wage litigation