Decoupling Work Group
The following documents are outcomes of the work of the NJ Senate Environment and Energy Committee -Decoupling Work Group formed by Senator Smith.
Lyle Rawlings, President of MSEIA and Dennis Wilson, Vice President MSEIA -NJ, participated in this group. Please see relevant documents below.
- MSEIA’s comments- Revenue Decoupling and Electric Distribution Companies
- Minnesota Decoupling
- Verityea Decoupling Comments
- Rate Counsel’s Decoupling Comments
- NY PSC Decoupling Order_April 2007
- NRDC Decoupling Fact Sheet May 2012
- AARP June 23 2014 Memo to Senator Smith re Decoupling