Fundamental Policy Objectives
- Advance the deployment of solar energy in our states as rapidly as possible by maximizing drivers and minimizing barriers.
- Enhance diversity in the solar market by ensuring that market growth includes opportunities for all market segments – including residential, commercial, and utility scale
- for small, independent businesses as well as large ones to grow and create jobs,
- for all customer classes to participate,
- and for all solar technologies.
- Deliver solar energy with the maximum value to ratepayers, taxpayers, and consumers, and ensure that the solar industry delivers value as a public good.