Welcome to MSEIA
MSEIA Membership Drive . Till FEBRUARY 26th . 30% Discount
Renew or join by FEBRUARY 26th. Receive a 30% discount on dues. MUST PAY BY CHECK IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT .
Contact email@example.com to request invoice reflecting 30% and next steps .
MSEIA, the Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association, is a solar energy advocacy trade association which represents solar industries participants in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
MSEIA accomplishes this by researching, designing and advocating for policies to grow solar energy to be a major part of our future energy supply; to educate the public and policy-makers on the facts of solar energy and to remove barriers that hinder solar development; to promote local solar R&D and solar manufacturing; to assist in designing policies and infrastructure that supports solar on the local, state, and regional level; to develop solar electric and thermal energy as a significant portion of the energy supply mix; to work in tandem with municipalities and local government to utilize and support rapid adoption of solar energy; and to provide real-time data and real world evidence that demonstrates the value of solar energy to the regional electric grid and its role in combating climate change.
MSEIA was one of the original “SEIA chapters” that evolved out of the then nascent national Washington, D.C. based solar policy organization, SEIA –The Solar Energy Industries Association. MSEIA continues to be a regional affiliate of SEIA. Regionally, MSEIA’s New Jersey Division advocates approached the NJ Legislature in 1998, and advocated for the creation of a renewable energy fund, which was won and now called the NJ Clean Energy Program. In the Pennsylvania Division, members and advocates have worked since 2000 on establishing the first solar rebate incentive program “The Sunshine Program” and are now working on passage of Pennsylvania’s Renewable Portfolio Standard for Solar. Members of MSEIA include solar contractors, installers, developers, integrators, engineers, electricians, renewable energy consultants, solar R&D firms, solar manufacturers, and service providers to the solar industry (insurance, financing, legal, accounting). MSEIA encourages its members to practice ethical business practices, and to ensure best practices in solar design and installation. The result is a new renewable energy economy that fosters green jobs, increases local employment, and decreases the consumption of fossil fuels. MSEIA is an IRS approved 501 C-6 non-profit organization.
- MSEIA Annual Member Meeting: NJ Presentation
- MSEIA Annual Member Meeting: PA Presentation
- MSEIA Annual Member Meeting: DE Presentation
- MSEIA Board Elections: Results will be posted shortly.
- MSEIA Annual Member Meeting Feb 26th- Registration
- Intersolar Summit NJ- March 20th -Agenda & Registration
- Do Not Delete: MSEIA NJ Supply vs Demand projection
- NJFREE Letter to Chivukula Aug 2013
- NJFREE 80% by 2050 White Paper
- STUDY: The Value of Distributed Solar Electric Generation to New Jersey and Pennsylvania
MSEIA Members’ NEWS
- Feb 28, 2014: Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Association (MAREA) Saving Sunshine Workshop
- PSEG Solar Loan III- Residential
- PSEG Solar Loan III- Commercial
- Proposed Fire Safety NJ S507 12-5-13
- Let It Shine: The 6000-Year Story of Solar Energy
- North Carolina Voters Overwhelmingly Support Solar Energy
- Stakeholders Look to Get Solar Sector Off Roller Coaster
- German Power Tumbles to Record Low as Solar Damps Demand – Bloomberg
- White Paper: Microgrids as a Risk Mitigation Strategy for Extreme Weather Events
MSEIA May 9, 2013 Member Mtg Presentations
- Renewable Energy in NJ Pa, and DE: from Niche Player to Central Source?-Lyle Rawlings
- NJ Update-Dennis Wilson
- PA Update- Ron Celentano
- DE Update- Kevin Quilliam
- Treasurer Report- Pat Murray
SOLAR INDUSTRY NEWS